This is going to be a long article in which we are going to talk about a problem which is actually the problem of more than 98% of the world called constipation. An old saying is that constipation, not a single disease, in fact, it is a disease that is the root of hundreds of diseases. So in this article, I will try to cover everything about this very dangerous disease. This is going to be a very important and informative article. So read it completely.
- what is constipation?
- How much dangerous it can be?
- Major causes of constipation
- 5 Major Symptoms of Constipation
- 5 Daily life Constipation Hacks
What is constipation?
Constipation is actually an infrequent or hard to pass bowel movements. The stool is often hard and dry. Constipation is a condition of the digestive system where an individual has hard faeces that are difficult to expel. In most cases, this occurs because the colon has absorbed too much water from the food that is in the colon. Other symptoms may include abdominal pain, bloating, and feeling as if one has not completely passed the bowel movement. The normal frequency of bowel movements in adults is between three per day and three per week. Babies often have three to four bowel movements per day while young children typically have two to three per day.
How Dangerous Constipation can be?
There are many chronic diseases in the world like cancer, diabetes etc. And people are always conscious and worried about such diseases but nobody knows that constipation is actually the root cause of more than 85% of these diseases. Most of these diseases start in the childhood age and in the form of constipation. But the problem is we don’t pay attention to this disease and don’t treat it properly, which in return becomes a chronic disease that can destroy the happy life.
5 Cause of Constipation:
Constipation is mostly caused by our own mistakes that we make in our daily life routine. Some of these mistakes and causes are given below:
- Eating Meals Irregularly: Eating meal Irregularly is the #1 cause of constipation. Irregularly means that you don’t make a schedule for your meal. For example, if you ate breakfast yesterday at 8 am, you should eat it every day at around 8 am. Otherwise, your stomach will not digest it properly which will lead you to constipation.
- Eating Meal without properly chewing: Digestion starts from the mouth. One very big and common cause of constipation is that when you eat, you don’t chew it properly. Mostly job doing people have less time for meals. When they eat the meal they chew less to make it quick. which causes constipation problem for them.
- Eating less Fast Food: The tastier it is the more dangerous it is to your health. Another big reason for constipation is Fast Food. Everybody loves it. Right??? Fast food consumed more often can become a huge cause of constipation.
- Drinking Less Water: This is an open secret that drinking less water is also one of the biggest causes of constipation. When we drink less water, our body tries to consume water from the food we eat for its energy-making process which makes the food dry and hard making bowel movement very hard.
- Cold Drinks Consumptions: Cold Drinks are very dangerous to our entire body. Especially carbohydrate ones. These are indeed acidic to our body.
5 Big Symptoms:
These are the 5 Big symptoms that if you have then its most likely that you have constipation
- Going Toilet In Just Morning: Many people believe that they don’t have constipation because they just emptied their bowel in the morning. But that’s not the truth. Going toilet in the morning and emptying your bowl are two different things. So if you go to the toilet every morning and don’t go after that, you should really take it into consideration because this can be an early symptom of constipation.
- Feeling Constant Pressure/Gas/Pain In Head: Many times people feel severe headache and take pills and other supplements to get rid of it, but the pain just doesn’t go away. Mostly this type of pain moves from one part of the head to other. You might start to think that this is migraine but most of the times it is not. This headache can also be a symptom of constipation. Remember, this pain can be a gas problem caused because of constipation.
- Taking Too Much Time In The Toilet: It has become a trend nowadays that people use mobile phone or newspaper while sitting in the toilet, they are those people whose bowl take too much time emptying itself. Now the question is why bowl take too much time? Its because the water from the food you ate was absorbed completely during digestion process which makes the other food dry and hardens it due to which it makes difficult for the bowel to move the raw material through intestines. So if you are having this problem as well, then beware, this is the third symptom of constipation.
- Stomach Ache or Cramps: You are having pain in your stomach and are thinking that you have stomach disorder or you ate something wrong last night that’s why you are having pain in your stomach. You take pills and even then your pain doesn’t vanish. Take notes, this can be a symptom of constipation as well.
- Feeling Full Every time: You ate in the morning, and now its lunchtime but you feel like you ate well in the morning and your stomach doesn’t need more food right now. Or in other words, you are missing your meals and yet not feel your empty stomach, this can also be a symptom of constipation.
5 Daily life Constipation Hacks:
- Chew each bite more than 32 times: Easiest and cheapest tip to save yourself from constipation is to chew each bite more than 32 times while you eat your meal.
- Drink Water one and a half-hour later your meal: Make it your habit to drink water after one and a half hour passed your meal. If you already have constipation, then this daily life hack is the best solution to your constipation problem.
- Eat Less Fast Food: Next hack for you to save yourself from constipation is to try eating less fast food if you can’t stop it completely. Also, when you eat fast food, drink as much water as you can. Water makes it easier and soft for the stomach to digest it well.
- Consume Less Cold Drinks: Never use carbohydrates cold drinks unless recommended by the doctor for gastric problem etc. you have. These cold drinks are mostly the reason behind your constipation problem. Also, don’t drink ice cold water. Human body temperature is always high from inside so when you drink cold water it creates smoke in the body which becomes the bad fat inside your stomach when cooled down. This enhances the chances of constipation, diabetes, blood pressure and many other issues which at the end leads to cancer. So always try to use normal water or if you want more out of it, warm it up a little bit.
- Eat Less Wheat: Reduce the usage of wheat and wheat flour. Wheat is one of those things that actually cause constipation. Usually, In Asia and especially in India and Pakistan, the wheat flour is used in every meal from breakfast to dinner. The meal is considered incomplete if it doesn’t have wheat bread. And that is the reason that these areas have more constipation problem compared to the rest of the world. Wheat contains an amount of gluten in it, which when we eat, sticks to the walls of the large intestine and hence making it thinner for food to pass.
So these are 5 Daily life Constipation Hacks that can keep you safe from constipation problems. Which leads me to the end of this article. I have put my efforts in writing this informative article with a lot of information which enable you to fully understand and overcome constipation problem. Now it’s your turn to use this information to help save yourself and your friends and family from this very dangerous disease.
Also, Make sure to check our site for more informative articles and posts. If you have any suggestion for our website don’t hesitate to comment below.