Both ginger and lemongrass are the best ingredients for the digestive system due to the health benefits they contain. Both of these ingredients have high anti-inflammatory properties. In today’s video, I am going to talk about 5 Health Benefits Of Lemongrass And Ginger Tea. And How to make this powerful tea.
Health Benefits Of Lemongrass And Ginger Tea:
Here are 5 health benefits of Lemongrass and Ginger Tea.
- Lemongrass and ginger tea is very good against stress and anxiety. Anti-anxiety properties of lemongrass and ginger tea are also good for flu, headache and eye pain.
- For those who have a high cholesterol problem, Lemongrass and ginger tea is a very good and cheap treatment. Drinking this tea every day helps against lowering your cholesterol.
- Another great health benefit of lemongrass and ginger tea is that it helps maintain right blood pressure by aiding red blood cells to flow throughout the body.
- Lemongrass and ginger tea is an excellent skin cleansing agent. Whether you have acne or oily skin, this tea is a simple solution to your skin problems.
- People trying to lose weight can also add this tea to their diet as a morning drink. This simple and effective tea can help you cut you belly fat faster.
So, these are the 5 health benefits of lemongrass and ginger tea we wanted to share with you.
Now lets look at the recipe of this amazing drink.
- To make 1 cup of lemongrass and ginger tea, you need these ingredients.
- 3 teaspoon dried lemongrass or 1 lemongrass tea bag.
- 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey if you want to make it sweet.
- 1 glass of water.
Add all ingredients in a boiling pan and let it boil on high flame till you see bubbles forming in water. After that, stain the mixture and your amazing lemongrass and ginger tea is ready. You can drink this tea warm as well as cold. Add some ice cubes in it and drink.