Today I will show you how do you get rid of facial hair without shaving or waxing at home, using just a couple of ingredients available in your kitchen. It’s a very simple remedy and is as easy as 1, 2, 3. We are going to make a paste of 4 ingredients. That will be applied to the entire face and will be left there for 30 minutes. It will become hard like a face mask which will soften your facial hair and sticks to your facial hair. Peel it off after 30 minutes and clean your face. That’s all.
Let’s do this.
But before we start, if you’re new here on our website A2Z Awareness, then I would suggest you read other articles on our website to take advantage of the knowledge shared on our website.
How do you get rid of facial hair without shaving or waxing?
Girls love to look beautiful and attractive, not because they want men following them here and there but because it’s what makes them happy. And in order to maintain beauty and attractiveness is to maintain a clean and smooth facial texture.
Facial hair like hair on the chin or below the nose are something that girls try our entire life to get rid of. Dark or light in colour, it irritates every girl. And the worst part is that most of the time when you remove these hairs by shaving or waxing, it brings thicker hairs next time. So there should be a better solution to get rid of facial hair without shaving or waxing.
And that’s possible but it is a very tricky job?
Is it difficult to remove my facial hair without shaving or waxing:
The simple answer is “No it isn’t a difficult job but it can sometimes be dangerous for your face.” Girls have many facial problems like pimples, wrinkles, or small random facial hair.
Look, I know that it’s too difficult to maintain the beauty of a woman face as compared to a man’s. It is more sensitive and yes, some of the facial problems occur due to hormone changes in girls as well.
Do you know that most of the facial problems are the direct effect of each other?
Let me explain what I mean.
Let’s say, you have a hairy face and you want to get rid of these small beauty destroying facial hair.
What will you do?
The obvious options are that you will take some home remedy to get rid of facial hair at home or maybe a thread, a tweezer, some wax/cream or some popular company’s product that can help you get rid of these bad hairs.
I know girls do this all the time.
But wait there is something they don’t think about.
Most of the girls never think or search for the answer to these very important questions.
Are these methods safe for my face?
Are there any side effects of the tools, product or cream I am using?
Is my facial skin sensitive or strong enough for that home remedy?
Most of the girls never pay attention to these most important questions and what happens is that we end up destroying our natural face look. We try to solve one problem and end up welcoming other facial problems like pimples, rashes, redness, and many other facial issues. Not only that but this small mistake makes our skin so sensitive that even small environmental changes start to affect our skin causing dryness and irritation problems.
So, if you want to get rid of facial hair without shaving or waxing, then be careful to choose the remedy which suits your facial skin.
Alright enough chit-chat, let’s get back to the real topic of the day.
What is the remedy to rid of facial hair at home?
As I said in the first paragraph that it is going to be a very simple home remedy for you to get rid of facial hair without shaving or waxing. So let’s discuss the ingredients we need for this simple home remedy to get rid of facial hair.
Ingredients For The Remedy
|Ingredient||Availability||Skin Nutritional Facts||Benefits|
|Unflavored Gelatin||Easily available in any of the grocery stores.||Protein Amino Acid||Gelatin has proteins and amino acids that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and damaged stretch marks, giving a glow to your skin.|
|Raw Milk||Easily Available on Milk Shop Nearby.||Vitamin C Vitamin E Calcium B-Complex Vitamins||Raw Milk Act as a skin cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Also, reduces wrinkles and fine lines.|
|Turmeric||Available in any spices store.||Anti-oxidant Anti-inflammatory||Turmeric helps weakens the hair roots, making their growth difficult.|
|Honey||Available in any supermarket.||Anti-Bacterial Anti-Fungal Anti-Oxidant||Honey helps detox the skin, remove impurities, prevent any damage to the skin.|
- Put one teaspoon of gelatin to a plate.
- Add 2 teaspoons of warm raw milk and mix well until it becomes a paste
- Add a quarter teaspoon of honey to this mixture and a pinch of turmeric to a plate.
Mix the ingredients in a way that it becomes a smooth paste. Double-check if there are bubbles in this mixture.
Why choose the turmeric mask to get rid of facial hair without waxing and shaving:
The ingredients we use in this home remedy to get rid of facial hair contain nutrients that
- Strengthen the facial skin even if you have sensitive skin.
- Gelatin has proteins and amino acids that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and damaging stretch marks giving your face a glowing look and also brightens your skin.
- Raw milk has 50% more nutrients than boiled milk which help your body look younger and removes the sensitivity of your facial skin. Also, it helps treating fine lines and wrinkles.
- Honey helps to Detox your skin and remove all the impurity and safeguard the skin from any bacterial and fungal infections
- Turmeric is the main ingredient in this home remedy to get rid of facial hair or any unwanted body hair permanently. Turmeric has properties and nutrients that helps to weaken facial hair and stops regrowth.
How to apply this turmeric facial hair removal mask to your face?
Steps to do before applying the turmeric facial hair removal mask:
- I recommend using the flat soft brush to apply this turmeric mask paste to your face. It works best to apply the paste evenly to the face and doesn’t cause any rash to the skin due to its softness.
- Before applying paste to your face, make sure to pin back your hair with a hairband or catcher so that the hair does not stick to the paste or irritate you while applying.
- Wash and clean your face with the tissue.
- Put a warm towel on your face to open up all the pores so that it’s easier for the mask to put out all the unwanted hair, the whiteheads, the blackheads and all the dirt that settled in the skin.
- After that, do a patch test on your wrist before applying the turmeric mask on your face to make sure that the mask is not too hot for your face.
- Apply the paste from forehead to chin evenly to your face and leave it there for about 30 minutes.
- You need to apply this facial mask quickly to your skin otherwise it will start hardening up and can be difficult to apply. If it hardens up, just put it in the microwave for about 5 seconds then it should get back to its form again.
- The area around your eyes is extremely sensitive so make sure you don’t go anywhere close to your eyes.
How much time does turmeric paste take to dry?
It takes about 30 minutes for this facial hair removal paste to become a dry and hard mask. Give it some more time if it still feels moist and sticky. You can easily tell when it dries up. You will feels like plastic wrapping around the face.
How to peel off the mask?
To peel off the mask from your face pull the skin down from below your jawline. It opens up the ends of the mask, from where you can easily pull off the mask. Always make sure you’re pulling the mask upwards that is the opposite direction of your hair growth. In this way, it will make it easier for the mask to pull out the hair from roots.
This part can be a bit painful just like when you are using wax on your face to pull out all the hair. But the good thing is that it doesn’t have any sort of side effects on your skin. Obviously, it’s going to be painful so please go carefully on this. Be slow, be gentle. And try to stretch your skin as much as possible in the opposite direction. It will make it much easier. One thing I wanted to tell you about the mask is that gelatin does not smell very good. So if you’re sensitive to smell, you can always add a drop of lemon or lavender oil when you are mixing all the ingredients.
This mask will pull out every kind of light or dark hair on the face plus whiteheads and blackheads etc. And if you are worried about the sensitivity of your skin then don’t. This simple 4 ingredients facial hair removal home remedy has no side effects like wax or shaving. In fact, it will help you nourish your facial skin giving a soft and refreshing feel to your skin even after the first time.
Rinse your face with some lukewarm water.
Then immediately massage your face with Ice cubes to prevent any sort of redness.
Use some moisturizer to your entire face. You can use any moisturizer you like.
Using this simple home remedy 2 to 3 times a week, you can reduce or even get rid of facial hair and you will never need to wax or shave.
Facial Hair are no doubt a beauty destroyer for every girl. Girls are super conscious about it. Getting rid of these stubborn hair safely without any harm to your skin is one of the biggest challenges. And for that reason we have options like shaving, waxing, some market hyped product or some home remedy. Shaving facial hair is definitely not a good option as it can cause increase the hair amount and thickness. Similarly, waxing your face (the most sensitive area of your body is dangerous as well. That’s why in this article, I discussed and justified a perfect and cheapest way to get rid of your facial hair without shaving or waxing. In this remedy, you make a mask using your kitchen ingredients, apply it on your face and not only get rid of facial hair but also, clean your facial skin from blackheads, whiteheads and dirt.